You want to throw a classy wedding. You may think that that precludes you from buying discount wedding supplies, but the opposite is actually true. Especially if you are on a budget, buying discount wedding supplies can be a great way to make your wedding feel and look classy, without having to spend thousands just on the decorations and supplies. Here are eight way you can use discount wedding supplies for a classy wedding:
1. Paper Napkins – Shouldn’t a classy wedding have cloth napkins? Some will say yes, but the truth is that the right paper napkins can look and feel just as classy as any other type of napkin. Especially if they match the color and style of the rest of your wedding, no one is going to notice that you are using paper napkins, instead of cloth napkins. Finding the right napkins doesn’t have to be difficult. Look for a pattern that complements the theme of the wedding and a color that matches your wedding colors. If you can’t find a color that matches exactly, black and white or gold or silver are always great options.
2. Plastic Charger Plates – If you are planning a classy wedding, you are probably planning on having real china for your tables. Full place settings for all of your guests can be extremely expensive. A great way to cut down on the cost of these settings and still provide a high-class experience is with plastic charger plates. They are stylish enough to mesh with just about any china choice and provide a great backdrop for that china, but they cost significantly less than normal charger plates. And because they are not the plates that your guests will actually be eating off of, no one will mind.
3. Latex Balloons – Balloons can be a great way to decorate your venue, especially if you have a large venue with a lot of space to fill. Get latex balloons in your wedding colors, or as close to your wedding colors as you can find and you will love how stylish your venue looks. If you can’t find balloons that match your wedding colors exactly, black balloons are always a great alternative. They look sophisticated, and whether you fill them with air or with helium, they are great for covering walls and filling up high-ceilinged venues.
4. Confetti – If you want a great way to make your wedding look sophisticated, sparkly confetti on the tables is an excellent option. Because confetti, even sparkly confetti, is so inexpensive, and the task of strewing it across the tables is so easy, this is one of the best ways to really spice up your wedding decorations, without having to spend that much money or put that much effort into the task. You can almost always find lots of different colors of confetti online and in our online party supply store.
5. Ribbon – If you are looking for an easy way to class just about anything up, ribbon is a great option. It can make floral centerpieces look high class, can be tied around the back of chairs to make them look fancier, and can even be used to tie together utensils on top of your place settings for an interesting and beautiful touch. Choose a color of ribbon that meshes well with your wedding and then use it to adorn anything that needs just a little bit more class. If you choose a wired variety, it can be easily shaped into perfect little bows!
6. Hanging Decorations – There are a wide variety of hanging decorations available on the market today. Available in a wide variety of colors and in a wide variety of styles, these can be a very inexpensive way to add some beauty and some class to your wedding’s venue. Fluffy paper decorations like these are a great way to make a venue look thoroughly decorated, even if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on decorations. There are also hanging lanterns varieties in many different colors that can have the same effect.
7. High Quality Plastic Products – While there is something very high class about having real glass cups at your wedding, if you want to save money and still create a very fancy vibe, there are high quality plastic cups that you can buy. They have all of the classiness of real glass, without the expense and without the cleanup required to wash all of those glasses. Cups like these, that have a silver rim around the top, look very high-class, but are very inexpensive, especially when compared to the cost of buying real glasses for everyone, are a great option. Plastic forks, knives, and spoons can also be a low-cost but high-impact option for any wedding.
8. Paper Table Runners – One of the biggest obstacles brides and grooms run into is figuring out how to decorate their tables inexpensively. A large wedding will inevitably require a large amount of tables. While you might spring for centerpieces for each table, consider paring down some of the decorations or opting for discount wedding supplies like paper table runners, instead of fabric ones. These can provide the same impact on your guests, at a much lower cost.
You don’t have to spend a fortune in order to plan a classy wedding! Use these tips to find discount wedding supplies that still look and feel classy!